Content of the Antiseptic
Hand Sanitizer Active Ingredient:
Ethyl Alcohol 70% in 100mL
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
• hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
• recommended for repeated use.
• Keep away from fire and flame.
• For external use only
When using this product
•avoid contact with eyes
• in case of eye contact immediately flush eyes with water, call a doctor
• avoid contact with broken skin.
Discontinue use if irritation develops. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children
Children should only use this product under adult supervision. Do not drink. Not edible. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• do not store above 40C. May discolor some fabrics.
• Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
• place enough product in your palm to thoroughly spread on both hands and rub into the skin until dry.
• recommended for repeated use
Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
Business ID: 405384089
Bank Account: GE93TB7148736080100006
Tel: +995 577 044 800
Address: Tbilisi, Georgia
P.Aslanidi Street 23-25